LEARNING TO FLY

They're drunk. I can smell the beer. Laughing and shouting. Their hands sticking out, jabbing their fingers in some drunken impression of Posh Spice.

viernes, 4 de marzo de 2011

LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE

no matter how many knives we put in each other's backs that we'll have each other's backs 'cause we're that lucky together
This morning, you wake, a sunray hits your face 
smeared makeup as we lay in the wake of destruction 
hush baby, speak softly, tell me you're awfully sorry 
that you pushed me into the coffee table last night 
so I can push you off me 
try and touch me so I can scream at you not to touch me 
run out the room and I'll follow you like a lost puppy 
baby, without you, I'm nothing, I'm so lost, hug me 
then tell me how ugly I am, but that you'll always love me 
then after that, shove me, in the aftermath of the 
destructive path that we're on, two psychopaths but we 
know that no matter how many knives we put in each other's backs 
that we'll have each other's backs, 'cause we're that lucky 
together, we move mountains, let's not make mountains out of molehills, 
you hit me twice, yeah, but who's countin'? 
I may have hit you three times, I'm startin' to lose count 
but together, we'll live forever, we found the youth fountain 
our love is crazy, we're nuts, but I refused counselin' 
this house is too huge, if you move out I'll burn all two thousand 
square feet of it to the ground, ain't shit you can do about it 
with you I'm in my f-ckin' mind, without you, I'm out it

soy de esas personas a las que la musica les llega de una forma distinta, y hasta puedo reultar ser MUUUY anoying cuando me traumo con alguna melodia o algun acorde simplemente.. me paso esto repetidamente esta semana, extra vulnerable capaz??? ni se por que seria eso... el punto es que este pedazo de letra que rescate del tema de Rihanna con Eminem, Love the Way you Lie part II, me dejo con la boca abierta al ser tan sinceramente fuerte, no diría, thank god, que me siento identificado con ella, pero toque muy de cerca varias veces este tipo de situaciones y jamas pense que en una musica con letras tan sinceras y especificas podrian hacer ver esta situacion, extremadamente patetica desde mi punto de vista, como algo hasta podria decirse sublime... por eso mis post de hoy con este tema.. la musica nunca termina de sorprenderme.. y soy feliz por ser tan sensible a ella....
XOXO
=[

No hay comentarios: