LEARNING TO FLY

They're drunk. I can smell the beer. Laughing and shouting. Their hands sticking out, jabbing their fingers in some drunken impression of Posh Spice.

martes, 21 de julio de 2009

_____IF U CAN STAND IN MY SHOES THEN YOU WILL FEEL MY HEART BEAT TOO.._________




______________I make them good girls goGood girls go badI know your type(Your type)You're daddy's little girlJust take a bite(One bite)Let me shake up your world'Cause just one night couldn't be so wrongI'm gonna make you lose controlShe was so shyTill I drove her wildI make them good girls go badI make them good girls go badYou were hanging in the cornerWith your five best friendsYou heard that I was troubleBut you couldn't resistI make them good girls go badI make them good girls goGood girls go bad_______________






TO LOVE.. U BETTER LET GO...

No hay comentarios: