LEARNING TO FLY

They're drunk. I can smell the beer. Laughing and shouting. Their hands sticking out, jabbing their fingers in some drunken impression of Posh Spice.

sábado, 12 de septiembre de 2009

p!nk___bAd iNfLuEnCe___

post dedicado a alecia moore (P!NK)
como no hacerlo si es una de las artistas que mas me llegan, como no identificarme con sus letras como EVENTUALLY o MEAN, 18 WHEELER, WHO KNEW.. y demas..
una tipa fuera de lo comun y por supuesto al mas puro estilo ARBIDI hahahaha si si u know what i mean..!!
Dear, dear diary I wanna tell my secrets 'Cause you're the only one That I know will keep them
Dear, dear diary I wanna tell my secrets I know you'll keep them So this is what I've done
I've been a bad, bad girl For so long Don't know how to change What went wrong
Daddy's little girl But he went away What did it teach me? That love leaves yeah
I've been down every road You could go I've made some bad choices As you know
Seems like I got this whole world Cradled in my hand It's just like me not to understand, yeah

XOXO

No hay comentarios: