LEARNING TO FLY

They're drunk. I can smell the beer. Laughing and shouting. Their hands sticking out, jabbing their fingers in some drunken impression of Posh Spice.

jueves, 13 de agosto de 2009

---It's a very very, Mad world----

And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very very,
Mad world, Mad world

si si... yo yo con mis traumas nuevamente... haha es tan impresionante como ciertos personajes pueden llegar a cautivarme tan fuerte.. ADAM LAMBERT ladies and gentelmen...!!


All around are me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for the daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhereAnd their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head I wanna drown my sorrows
No tomorrow, no tomorrow

No hay comentarios: